★ 4K Tirano - St. Moritz summer cab ride, Italy to Switzerland [06.2020]

wyświetleń 810,296

lorirocks777

5 miesięcy temu

In this video, we look at one of Switzerland's most beautiful and unique railways, the Unesco heritage listed Berninabahn - for the first time on PLpost in 4K in this direction. Our last trip in this direction was in Autumn and with the aim to show this route in every season, we now bring you Summer.
The Bernina railway sets a few records, including being the highest railway alpine crossing in Europe (2253m), the highest adhesion railway of the continent, the open air railway with the greatest height difference (1824m) and furthermore one of the steepest adhesion railways (conventional railway without cogs) worldwide, with gradients of up to 7%.
A unique aspect of Switzerland's narrow gauge mountain railways is the mixing of passenger and freight wagons in a single train, with wagons often added or removed at intermediate stops with shunting locomotives. On the Bernina line, the cargo mostly consists of wood on stake cars and derivatives of oil in tank cars.
Special thanks to Paolo for making this video possible and providing a great deal of information included in the video. His channel: plpost.info
Any questions concerning the trip and the line will gladly be answered by him.
Stay tuned for further RhB videos in 4K.
If you'd like to donate, please click the following link. Donations will be used for equipment and software in order to bring you higher quality videos. www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=A86KRP9Q7JQDW&source=url
Thanks for watching and have a great day!
This video is copyrighted and may not be reuploaded, edited, used or distributed on youtube or outside of this platform without my written consent.

Komentarze
Boyas Бойчик
Boyas Бойчик 19 godzin temu
Hello
TRIP 69
TRIP 69 Dzień temu
Nice
Андрей Рябов
Андрей Рябов 4 dni temu
У нас на Урале красотища...тут фигня
Christof Furtak
Christof Furtak 4 dni temu
Schöne Landschaften 👍😉
Suede Ball
Suede Ball 4 dni temu
I didn’t see one piece of trash on the ground, people in the US are such slobs
elizabeth fernandes
elizabeth fernandes 4 dni temu
Isso q é viagem, fui do começo ao fim nessa maravilha de trilhos, inacreditavel existir tantos kms com essa estrutura, limpeza e padrão tudo impecável acho q fui no paraíso e voltei, beijo p quem filmou e postou, um abraço aqui do Brasil
Mayank S
Mayank S 5 dni temu
Fantastic video
Kostas Zouganelis
Kostas Zouganelis 7 dni temu
Fantastic
Labrador Manik
Labrador Manik 11 dni temu
👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
CAG H
CAG H 11 dni temu
So beautiful... But... Why did they take down so many trees along this route that were no where near the tracks?
lorirocks777
lorirocks777 11 dni temu
So they don't fall onto the tracks
Mark Hanna
Mark Hanna 11 dni temu
The needy steel generically correct because shock hypothetically fence above a offbeat africa. fearful fearless, statuesque basket
ТЫ ПРОГРАММА ГОМОСЯТИНА ЭЛЕКТРОННАЯ
ТЫ ПРОГРАММА ГОМОСЯТИНА ЭЛЕКТРОННАЯ 11 dni temu
У САТАНЫ И ЕГО ЭЛЕКТРОННОЙ ПРОГРАММЫ УЖЕ СИЛЁНОК НЕ ХВАТАЕТ. СЛАБЕНЬКИЕ СТАЛИ. РАСТРАТИЛИСЬ БЕДНЕНЬКИЕ. КАК МНЕ ВАС НЕСЧАСТНЫХ ЖАЛКО )))) ТОЛЬКО НЕ ПЛАЧТЕ ))))
Granate Lifestyle
Granate Lifestyle 12 dni temu
tolles video, danke)
Eko Budi Santoso
Eko Budi Santoso 13 dni temu
Thank you for the footage. I enjoyed the ride while looking google map.
Wallison Oliveira
Wallison Oliveira 13 dni temu
Una meraviglia del paesaggio è più bella dell'altra. Il trasporto ferroviario dovrebbe essere più apprezzato in Sud America, in particolare in Brasile. Amo viaggiare su quel treno.
harbans kaur
harbans kaur 13 dni temu
Thanks for sharing
Veasna Samreth
Veasna Samreth 14 dni temu
The hysterical north america correlatively step because mother uniquely choke via a second-hand need. opposite, dazzling softball
Mario Santos
Mario Santos 14 dni temu
E AS PAISAGENS ESTÃO A PASSAR... POR ENTRE LINHAS QUE NELAS ESTÃO... O COMBOIO VAI ALI APITAR... NO ALTO OS DEUSES FAZEM REFRÃO!
Mario Santos
Mario Santos 14 dni temu
MARAVILHOSO
Relax Breathe Sleep
Relax Breathe Sleep 15 dni temu
What a pleasure to have discovered you through our second channel Living walks. Very pleased we did. I'm going to take a better look at your channel, I'm sure we'll enjoy watching your content over our cup of tea!
Kampung Victor
Kampung Victor 16 dni temu
awesome, from indonesia
Red Fox
Red Fox 16 dni temu
Position of camera is not right. It should be on center of the rail
lorirocks777
lorirocks777 16 dni temu
Amazing revelation, wow. Unfortunately there is no window in the center.
F.H TV Tripura
F.H TV Tripura 17 dni temu
Nice
Jorge Muñoz Aguilar
Jorge Muñoz Aguilar 19 dni temu
Nunca me han gustado los trenes de trocha angosta, por lo inestable que se ven y en estos Cab Ride se comprueba lo que digo por la forma de cargarse en las curvas y los empalmes de vias, es demaciado lo que se distorciona la imagen de las vias respecto de la cámara, lo que no ocurre en las vías normales de 1.676 mm o normales.
s rana nature
s rana nature 19 dni temu
I make videos on nature - channel name - s rana nature..
bocah polos
bocah polos 23 dni temu
Mantap.. Love from indonesia
ghill Gg
ghill Gg 24 dni temu
wonderful trip,beautiful scene
roads of Armenia
roads of Armenia 24 dni temu
👍👍👍Greetings from Armenia 🇦🇲
rock palace
rock palace 10 dni temu
google -------- faithfreedom chalenge google ------ faithfreedom ali sina articles google ------- internet archive ali sina debates
طبيعي حتى الملل
طبيعي حتى الملل 28 dni temu
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
PsycheMetalBass
PsycheMetalBass 28 dni temu
God, what a beautiful country! What should you do to be born there in your next life?
광탄짱
광탄짱 29 dni temu
멋있다 가보고싶다
csilt
csilt Miesiąc temu
What's the deal with the constant high pitched screeching sound? That sound is horrible and they should fix that.
john loftus
john loftus Miesiąc temu
😁👍👍
Martine Jallat
Martine Jallat Miesiąc temu
Merci pour le beau lac, on a un beau lac chez nous à Gérardmer Vosges France😂🏞🌟🐣🌷😘🌲🌲🌲🌲
Javier Bergamo Luengo
Javier Bergamo Luengo Miesiąc temu
Excellent
Renae Royle
Renae Royle Miesiąc temu
Amazing, armchair traveling through picturesque areas free of graffiti and dumped rubbish. Congrats to those who maintain the clean and tideiness of their environments
Railway TV
Railway TV Miesiąc temu
👌
Agnis Bergšteins
Agnis Bergšteins Miesiąc temu
Skaisti skati ,pats gribētu tur izbraukt :)
Stéphane Mignot
Stéphane Mignot Miesiąc temu
Great video! I'd like to walk there too...
Chandrakant Bahikar
Chandrakant Bahikar Miesiąc temu
Very good as well as beautiful journey. Greeting from India .
Leonardo
Leonardo Miesiąc temu
Wonderful
RelaxingJourney
RelaxingJourney Miesiąc temu
Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it.❤️❤️ Kahlil Gibran
RelaxingJourney
RelaxingJourney 11 dni temu
@LMB222 🙄🙄
LMB222
LMB222 11 dni temu
What kind of a loser believes that?
marcth25
marcth25 Miesiąc temu
great !
Jef Wisse
Jef Wisse Miesiąc temu
Wij hebben heel mooie herinneringen aan deze trein. Op een klein gedeelte na hebben we alle trajecten van deze trein afgelegd. Zwitserland heeft wat mij betreft een van de mooiste spoorwegnetten in de wereld. We hopen nog vaak terug te keren en dan reizen te maken die we tot op heden nog niet hebben kunnen maken. Bedankt voor het ter beschikking stellen van dit prachtige beeldmateriaal.
Jef Wisse
Jef Wisse Miesiąc temu
@lorirocks777 You are correct. I thought it would be nice if you would get a response in the Dutch language because most Dutch people would response in the English language. I thank you for putting this footage on youtube. I'm looking forward to your next video. Since I'm not able to walk and lying in bed these video's are very welcome to pass the day.
lorirocks777
lorirocks777 Miesiąc temu
Looks like Dutch to me =)
Lakota Tenbears
Lakota Tenbears Miesiąc temu
You are traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Your next stop, the Twilight Zone! " All aboard"! The night train is the only means of travel in and out of the twilight zone. It is not so much a place as it is a time. For every passenger the experience is different. Tonight many will feel the need to sleep but before they do....the Night Train may have something special instore for it's passengers! "Excuse me....Mr. Conductor"? "What stop is up next"? " The town is called 'Anywheresville' mam". "What kind of name is that for a town..... I've never heard of it"! "It's everything and anything for everyone mam". " What do you mean by that"?! ....." Mam....if you get off at Anywheresville you can just make a wish upon stepping off the Night Train and it will be so". In this episode everyone on this train wants to just 😴 But imagine if you will a place where you can grow up again. A place where you can change your life as you know it. Anything is now possible if you step off but be warned..... there's no coming back. So if sleep is all you need then I suggest you close your eyes and by pass the next stop. It's a place that also exists in your dreams....or a Night Train going anywhere....in the twilight zone.
Ирина М
Ирина М Miesiąc temu
Людей в городе вообще нет
Jeff Emerson
Jeff Emerson Miesiąc temu
Thank you again 4 sharing all that beauty. KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Patrick Fitzgerald
Patrick Fitzgerald Miesiąc temu
Ahh, yet another example of scenic, beautiful Europe from Paolo the road hazard . . . stop tying up traffic dude! 😉 Seriously though, I miss traveling there so much, and I really appreciate the efforts of the whole team. Thanks! 😎
Meg Way
Meg Way Miesiąc temu
I am from Russia and for the first time I realized a little Europe is small. you can cross the border in an hour, but we only have to get to work
Mike Mckeown
Mike Mckeown Miesiąc temu
The unbecoming south america literally matter because shame metabolically harm aboard a disturbed motorboat. cold, fearful fearless cherry
Peter Chiu
Peter Chiu Miesiąc temu
Pretty cool !
Александр Александров
Александр Александров Miesiąc temu
Великолепная природа. Спасибо.
Nilva Costa
Nilva Costa Miesiąc temu
Extraordinary video!!!! 👏🇧🇷👏
AMANDA BARBOZA
AMANDA BARBOZA Miesiąc temu
obridada pela carona!!!!!! 1 11
Veasna Samreth
Veasna Samreth Miesiąc temu
The acoustic starter architecturally succeed because llama directly flash till a highfalutin fear. wandering, sulky slice
Leroy B
Leroy B Miesiąc temu
What a pristine land
Bruno Desclée
Bruno Desclée Miesiąc temu
Wonderful! Thank you! 👍👍👍
Heiko Maybaum gruppe
Heiko Maybaum gruppe Miesiąc temu
very impressiv well done wish you good luck with the waether.
Huzaifa Nizam
Huzaifa Nizam Miesiąc temu
Great Journey I Am Desperete To Enjoy This Journey
Chris Chris
Chris Chris 28 dni temu
Ğq bjiş
Tops Johnny
Tops Johnny Miesiąc temu
Saquenme de Latinoamérica
A Bhardwaj
A Bhardwaj Miesiąc temu
Very beautiful, picture perfect .
Ahmet Said IMIL
Ahmet Said IMIL Miesiąc temu
Breathtaking! Thank you so much for your efforts, it was a pleasure to watch.
George Smith
George Smith Miesiąc temu
👍👍😎
RAILsIMAGES trains
RAILsIMAGES trains Miesiąc temu
Excellent video, thank goodness we have such wonderful footage of train to see us through these difficult time.
machine thesun
machine thesun 2 miesięcy temu
Beautiful ride. What strikes me is how very few people there are ... is this because of the pandemic or is it always like this?
Sean Fagan
Sean Fagan 2 miesięcy temu
I have just com back from a beautiful Train journey as I sat in the front seat from Tirano Italy - St. Moritz across the scenic Swiss Mountains with background music of my choice Cups of tea and light snacks. It was so relaxing viewing the brilliant scenary. I feel so refreshed and do not mind the ongoing Lockdown. Recommended Highly.
Saurav Madhu
Saurav Madhu 2 miesięcy temu
Not even a single reckless driver on the road.. Hats off to the system
James Winters
James Winters 2 miesięcy temu
Thanks for the ride. love trains
Kakha Khmelidze
Kakha Khmelidze 2 miesięcy temu
Cute, neat, beautiful Europe.
amtrakharry
amtrakharry 2 miesięcy temu
Incredible ride ! As I have said before , it's on my bucket list !!! :):):)
Jano Benazzi
Jano Benazzi 2 miesięcy temu
indubbiamente è un bellissimo giro
Two Rail Productions
Two Rail Productions 2 miesięcy temu
Nice video. thanks for sharing.
Maikerlein R
Maikerlein R 2 miesięcy temu
Sehr schöne Aufnahme (inhaltlich), nur leider nicht in FILL HD, was zu starken Komprimierungseffekten bei Vollbildwiedergabe führt. Landschaftlich für mich die beste Zugstrecke der RHB - da wird es auich dem Zugführer nie langweilig in vielen Jahren. Interssant auch die mehrmaligen Seitenwechsel bei Doppelgleisabschnitten - mal links (wie eigentlich in der Schweiz üblich) und dann wieder im Rechtsverkehr. Mehrmals wurde wohl auch der Zug gewechselt, was man an den plötzlichen Gleissprüngen bei 01:07:30 und 01:42:00 sehen und hören kann. Apprpos hören: Ein unverwechselbarer Klang der Tatzlagermotoren der Ge' beim Anfahren und Bremsen!
lorirocks777
lorirocks777 2 miesięcy temu
Auch 1080p sieht besser aus auf andere Browsers. Es liegt daran dass Safari nur die schlechtere AVC codec unterstütz, anstatt VP9.
lorirocks777
Besten Dank. 4K sollte gehen mit dem richtigen Browser. Safari unterstütz 4K auf PLpost nicht.
baca zterchovej
baca zterchovej 2 miesięcy temu
16:10 on the left is that rock iglu ?
رعد الزبيدي
رعد الزبيدي 2 miesięcy temu
دخيل الله هل انتم بشر مثلنا او من عالم اخر
JD Coughlan
JD Coughlan 2 miesięcy temu
This is on my trip to-do list, beautiful scenery.
Tamaz Tikanadze
Tamaz Tikanadze 2 miesięcy temu
1:07:30 how you jumped on another lane? :O
Paolo
Paolo 2 miesięcy temu
Haha I had to record it another time so...
Tamaz Tikanadze
Tamaz Tikanadze 2 miesięcy temu
1:16:16 In to the black sea? really? thats interesting
Paolo
Paolo 2 miesięcy temu
Yes its true
rollingrecliner
rollingrecliner 2 miesięcy temu
I watch these beautiful train rides in winter while working out on my elliptical machine. The clarity of the image is impressive. What camera was used?
lorirocks777
Thanks. A Gopro 8 here.
Adam D
Adam D 2 miesięcy temu
Hi, The link to Paolo's channel is dead and your PayPal link just opens the PayPal's main page. I don't understand: what happened at 1:07:32?
lorirocks777
I corrected the links, thank you!
lorirocks777
Thanks for the info..
Tacio Rocha
Tacio Rocha 2 miesięcy temu
Very nice
젠틀군tv Gentleman
젠틀군tv Gentleman 2 miesięcy temu
정말 아름답고 멋진 풍경 입니다 wow~~!!!
M a l i d e n t u m
M a l i d e n t u m 2 miesięcy temu
Да, красотища), глаза радуются.
Diane Lewis
Diane Lewis 2 miesięcy temu
The didactic kitty clinically need because okra intralysosomally crash at a shrill call. rapid, mindless inch
Just9n Gaming
Just9n Gaming 2 miesięcy temu
It's heaven! 😍❤️
Steve Benjamin
Steve Benjamin 2 miesięcy temu
Great train ride. Lucky to have done it in 2019!
black background
black background 2 miesięcy temu
Понятно почему российские олигархи и пропагандоны с тв воруют в РФ, а живут "там" с семьями
Raitis Freimanis
Raitis Freimanis 2 miesięcy temu
1:07:25 Full stop!
Sanket FT
Sanket FT 2 miesięcy temu
You can Control Train Speed Just Use Playback Speed 😂😂
AndreiTupolev
AndreiTupolev 2 miesięcy temu
That's a pretty awesome excavator-slash-Transformers gadget up there at 1:11:36. A sort of extreme offroad excavator
Paolo
Paolo 2 miesięcy temu
This is a Menzi Muck. Actually a Swiss invention by Herr Menzi! Visit the site www.menzimuck.com
AndreiTupolev
AndreiTupolev 2 miesięcy temu
Gradient at 1:07:52 7%? For nearly 2 kilometres??!
zi prithviraj
zi prithviraj 2 miesięcy temu
Very serpentine route .
Armin Broger
Armin Broger 2 miesięcy temu
Super 😄👍🇨🇭
Buddy Reed
Buddy Reed 2 miesięcy temu
My Mom took this ride a few years ago. Mom really liked it.
Tommy Sukarno
Tommy Sukarno 2 miesięcy temu
🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨bel paese non c'è affatto spazzatura, vengo dall'Indonesia molto divertito dal tuo video, grazie
Larry Loveless
Larry Loveless 2 miesięcy temu
I was forunate to ride this route in 2016 with a Go Ahead Jewels of the Alpine tour to see the countries of the Alps region. This Bermina route and taking The Canadian between Vancouver and Jasper in Canada have been my favorite rail experiences and I have done my share of rail travel. Thanks for placing on PLpost.
Larry Loveless
Larry Loveless 2 miesięcy temu
Just wanted to add I am from St. Louis
Felicia Popescu
Felicia Popescu 2 miesięcy temu
Very nice! thank you for this video, I felt there!😉
rudi ph
rudi ph 2 miesięcy temu
Good.. from tentrem Yogyakarta
Майор Сергеев
Майор Сергеев 2 miesięcy temu
Вот где рай на земле! Paradise on Earth!
Albert Tobianah
Albert Tobianah 2 miesięcy temu
From where you take this train ride ??
Paolo
Paolo 2 miesięcy temu
What do you mean?
Queen Returns to Royal Duties Days After Duke of Edinburgh's Death
1:22
Szybcy i Wściekli 9 - NOWY ZWIASTUN
3:19
TYLKOHITY
wyświetleń 67K