Sofia Kenin vs Iga Swiatek - Final Highlights I Roland-Garros 2020

wyświetleń 1,012,879

Roland Garros

14 dni temu

Sofia Kenin vs Iga Swiatek - Final Highlights I Roland-Garros 2020. Watch the best moments of the final between Sofia Kenin and Iga Swiatek. The Polish player won in two sets 6/4 6/1 and claimed her first Gland Slam in her career at 19 years old without losing a set.
These highlights were brought to you by Emirates.
Visit Roland Garros' official website: rg.fr/RGweb
Subscribe to our channel: rg.fr/ytrgin
Follow us!
Facebook: rg.fr/FBRolGa
Twitter: rg.fr/Twrolg
Instagram: rg.fr/instRG
This is the official PLpost Channel of Roland Garros. The tournament 2020 will run from 21 September - 11 October.

Komentarze
Kiryn Kokoś
Kiryn Kokoś 23 godzin temu
te maski na ryjach to hańba ludzkości
Wojciech Buchaniec
Wojciech Buchaniec Dzień temu
kocham ją. lepiejj gra. gada niewyraźnie
Ayan Patel
Ayan Patel Dzień temu
I hope she isn't one of those players who are irrelevant after they win and then they are just not as good anymore. Like Sloane Stephens she is still playing but here level isn't that high
Thanh Tran
Thanh Tran Dzień temu
It's highlights but all I can see is Iga's winners. And she didn't scream in every ball, which is adorable !!!
Jakub Guzek
Jakub Guzek Dzień temu
taktycznie rozjebala
AFTERGLOW
AFTERGLOW 2 dni temu
Iga Świątek being adorably awkward for 59 seconds straight plpost.info/chat/qpvCoZix0n-EoXo/wideo.html
patryk20wilczek
patryk20wilczek 3 dni temu
I'm polish I don't know nothing about tennis and her put I'm proud.
patryk20wilczek
patryk20wilczek 13 godzin temu
@Nemo Spence oh lol
Nemo Spence
Nemo Spence 18 godzin temu
@patryk20wilczek Just don't bully the umpires. And don't hit the line judges with balls. Those are the rules...🤣
patryk20wilczek
patryk20wilczek 21 godzinę temu
@Nemo Spence I might watch some point I like playing it for fun put don't know the rules lol
Nemo Spence
Nemo Spence 21 godzinę temu
You should watch tennis more now. It's an exciting sport.
Hersh Shorsh
Hersh Shorsh 3 dni temu
Her Forehand was faster than every Man except Jannik Sinner ! How is that possible ?
kamilgurbi
kamilgurbi 4 dni temu
The best
Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow 4 dni temu
Silent Killer!
Robert R
Robert R 4 dni temu
Wow, that match point was the perfect finish, showing impressively "take that.... you had no chance anyways :)" Swiatek reminds me of Hingis a bit. An extremely smart player, always finding good solutions in all situations. But even more consistent in her play than Hingis in her prime. With 19 ! Absolutely incredible. I guess if she improves now even more, women tennis will become boring now for the next 10 years. Swiatek will dominate like hell ^^
Andi Indra Renk
Andi Indra Renk 5 dni temu
She played reminds me of martina hingis
Po prostu RaFi
Po prostu RaFi 5 dni temu
POLSKA GUROM
KADELete
KADELete 5 dni temu
I am proud that after Aga Radwanska we have some continue...Iga Swiaet is very popular now in Poland.... First slam for Poland!!!! For me... Radwanska should had it :(
Piotr Maćkowiak
Piotr Maćkowiak 4 dni temu
Unfortunatly Aga had wall wich is called Serena Williams.
Nemo Spence
Nemo Spence 5 dni temu
Good for Iga! Hopefully she continues to be a force in women's tennis. 😎
Ask to seduce Miss
Ask to seduce Miss 5 dni temu
Finally!!! A player who takes out the top seed and goes on to wins the title. Congratulations Iga.
Mic Ziol
Mic Ziol 6 dni temu
Iga training plpost.info/chat/08Xdomax2YenqJg/wideo.html
Jarema Idzie
Jarema Idzie 6 dni temu
iGA MA SZLEMA, ponieważ nie trafiła na BABO-CHŁOPA S.W.
Got Kowal
Got Kowal 6 dni temu
Gdyby trafiła, to odesłałaby go wreszcie na emeryturę. Widziałeś, jak i ile jest ten babochłop w stanie biegać?
Jarema Idzie
Jarema Idzie 6 dni temu
ZAJEBISTY SKRÓT.
Ask to seduce Miss
Ask to seduce Miss 5 dni temu
I dont think sofia has a good sportsmanship On trophy presentation, sofia didnt give her applause... she is such a bitch
EKo
EKo 6 dni temu
At 19 Iga is already a complete, sophisticated skillful tennis player.
Конс Ктр
Конс Ктр 6 dni temu
Jasna gwiazda
안문광
안문광 6 dni temu
😶👍
EKo
EKo 6 dni temu
Iga's style is so agressive. Love it.
minij hooi
minij hooi 6 dni temu
One thing I regret is that Iga deserves the entire stadium cheering her on. Btw Kenin's moaning is unbearable.
Luke K
Luke K 6 dni temu
2:55
Thomas Oger
Thomas Oger 6 dni temu
Un Grand Chelem sans encaisser de set est un exploit de taille réalisé par Iga Swiatek 🇵🇱⚜👑🏆🥇
egoistaX
egoistaX 7 dni temu
AAAAAAAA......yep AAAAAAAA.....yep AAAAAA....yep
egoistaX
egoistaX 7 dni temu
Only someone from Poland can do it.....
Got Kowal
Got Kowal 6 dni temu
Synku, napij się zimnej wody.
Michał KJ
Michał KJ 7 dni temu
You know, the Polish and the Hungarians are cousins. We like to drink and dance together and help each other. We do not forget to pray together in Estregom Catedral and at the mountain of Jasna Góra. Our friendship make Russians and Germans jeolous. So the evil sparks easily hatred in their heads. Nevertheless we are diffrent we try to spark friendship in our hearts. Go Iga, go Babos!! God bless Hungary and Poland, and remove hatred from the hearts of our neighbours.
Piotr Maćkowiak
Piotr Maćkowiak 4 dni temu
cousins ??? how???????Hungarians are Slavs?? Am I missed something
Pat K
Pat K 7 dni temu
Człowieku, co ty pierdolisz. Lubimy Węgrów, ale po co temu nadawać takiego patosu pod filmikiem o tenisie, że Niemcy i Rosjanie nam przyjaźni zazdroszczą...
KowalskyLeon
KowalskyLeon 7 dni temu
Gdy gra Iga piłka śmiga.
minij hooi
minij hooi 6 dni temu
Poland namber one
andrzej
andrzej 7 dni temu
Viva POLONIA
Slavko
Slavko 7 dni temu
Iga's rival: Ima beat the living shit out of this cheeky youngster. Iga: I love my forehand. I love my beckhand. Running to the net is so much fun. I have so much joy with my dropshot. There is nothing like a ending volley. I hope my first serve wont be too destroying to her. If she fakes injury I will have fun with the audience. I will topspin, rotate, speed up, slow down, slice, drop, smash - she will be runnin every where and we will see how much she can take before her enthusiasm drops to zero.
Slavko
Slavko 6 dni temu
@Jirafey its amazing how you got the point though, while if I wrote in my native language the message would be understood by few. Plus my comment had at least sense and added some colour in these covid times, while yours got little sense to anyone I guess. So I dont know whats the purpose of such comment? You are worried about people development or you are mr Perfect? In any case dont worry, there is cure for both.
Jirafey
Jirafey 6 dni temu
It's amazing how many grammar mistakes you made
DISNEY BYLL
DISNEY BYLL 7 dni temu
IF (2020) DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD TO YOU, THEN YOU MUST BE DREAMING OR SLEEPING. IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP, PEOPLE, THIS IS THE TIME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL, BECAUSE ARMAGEDDON IS COMING...! CHOOSE JESUS CHRIST (SON OF GOD, SON OF MAN, KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS, THE LIGHT, THE TRUTH, AND THE ETERNAL LIFE). DO NOT CHOOSE SATAN (SON OF LAWLESSNESS, THE DEVIL, THE DRAGON, THE SERPENT, THE DECEIVER AND DEATH). CHOOSE CAREFULLY....!!! CHOOSE WISELY....!!! CHOOSE NOW....!!!
Nolbu
Nolbu 7 dni temu
I dont think sofia has a good sportsmanship On trophy presentation, sofia didnt give her applause... she is such a bitch
Nolbu
Nolbu 7 dni temu
Why all american female players so loud? Sofia, sharapova, serena... I heard sofia even grunting on drop shot Its so annoying Anyway congrats to true champion
Arszczur61ap
Arszczur61ap 6 dni temu
Yankee "woman" are LPG+ noise men 😒
RobDrive
RobDrive 7 dni temu
P E R F E C T!!! #robdrive
hen ko
hen ko 7 dni temu
Just like her dressing...so modest and a quiet player... Doesn't make noise like other players 100%!
Cole
Cole 3 dni temu
Why did you copy a comment lmao
Szczepan Kowalczyk
Szczepan Kowalczyk 8 dni temu
Iga Swiatek is still very young but very succesful for the last 2 years.She plays very strong and fast tennis and she will dominate the women,s tennis for the next 10-15 years and will win hundreds tournaments and around 200-300 million dollars.She is very talented and very hard worker and on tiop of everything else ,she is very intelligent and easly can outsmart most of her competitors.Just watch.Next year she will win Australian Open,French Open again,Wimbledon and gold medal during summer Opympics in Japan.
FrFrFr Ahaha
FrFrFr Ahaha 8 dni temu
Ale ta druga drze jape hahahahaha
Tolga Canturk
Tolga Canturk 8 dni temu
I was supporting Sofia but Iga was great and deserved congrats Iga
hen ko
hen ko 7 dni temu
She is like a Viennese Waltz!
Kazimierz Przestrzelski
Kazimierz Przestrzelski 8 dni temu
there is a simple explanatin of her astonishing performance on energetic field - she's not sponsored by any evil brand like nike or reebok, thus she does not have to carry the burden of a common karma of those brands :)
PIKAĆIU PIKA
PIKAĆIU PIKA 8 dni temu
Kirwa jakie ta Kenin odgłosy wydaje jakby srała xd
Marcin Kowalski
Marcin Kowalski 8 dni temu
Poland namber one
Marcin Kowalski
Marcin Kowalski 7 dni temu
Litrrówka
KowalskyLeon
KowalskyLeon 8 dni temu
Jeszcze tylko wyjaśnij, co to jest ten "namber".
Michal eM
Michal eM 8 dni temu
Iga, jeśli to czytasz to tak sobie pomyślałem, że fajnie by było, gdybyś na turniejach wielkoszlemowych grała tylko na biało. Super to wygląda w porównaniu do tej pstrokacizny po drugiej strony siatki. Wiem, że czasem kontrakt nie pozwala, ale może uda się dogadać ze sponsorem. Pozdro i wielu sukcesów :)
Tomasz Cisoń
Tomasz Cisoń 8 dni temu
👍🏼👏🏽💪🏼🏆🥇🇵🇱🎾💓🙂
Tomasz Cisoń
Tomasz Cisoń 8 dni temu
This video 👍🏼👏🏽💪🏼🏆🥇🎾🇵🇱💓🙂🤗
Paweł Witkowski
Paweł Witkowski 8 dni temu
Kenin tylko stęka i jęka aż słychać że jest co raz słabsza. Nie lubię takiego stękania w tenisie.
Ibraham
Ibraham 8 dni temu
ATP cup: the national team tournament could take place in melbourne due to coronavirus www.news2sport.com/2020/10/atp-cup-national-team-tournament-could.html
R4Q
R4Q 8 dni temu
POLSKA GUROM
Ibraham
Ibraham 8 dni temu
ATP cup: the national team tournament could take place in melbourne due to coronavirus www.news2sport.com/2020/10/atp-cup-national-team-tournament-could.html
Michael Abner
Michael Abner 8 dni temu
She gives off Justine Henin vibes somehow...
Mohamed Mechdoud
Mohamed Mechdoud 8 dni temu
abuddhaboy
abuddhaboy 8 dni temu
Iga Swiatek is now a huge tennis star but the question is whether she can do as well on hard courts, as well as she did on the slow clay. Like Nadal, she will have to translate her skills to faster courts, which could take awhile. Given time, she will make the transition.
Mohamed Mechdoud
Mohamed Mechdoud 8 dni temu
Alan Felipe Quintana Zevallos
Alan Felipe Quintana Zevallos 8 dni temu
She is like a Viennese Waltz!
Got Kowal
Got Kowal 3 dni temu
@Alan Felipe Quintana Zevallos You welcome, greetings from Poland.
@Got Kowal Oh my god! ❤️ It is beautiful too. Thanks for this masterpiece.
Got Kowal
Got Kowal 8 dni temu
Or polish mazurka plpost.info/chat/0Lyyd5bJyqmym4Y/wideo.html
Iga is wonderful. This is the first time that I really watch a womens' tennis match with delight. She is like a beautiful swan. She is perfect like Federer.
Jose Sibi
Jose Sibi 17 godzin temu
@norm2014 Yep. Rafa's best
norm2014
norm2014 7 dni temu
@zielony bialy boring tennis? Rafa is more entertaining to watch than Federer for me.
@zielony bialy I couldn't agree more! ❤️ Regards from Peru.
zielony bialy
zielony bialy 8 dni temu
exactly. Everyone keeps going on about Rafa. She plays nothing like Rafa (safe, boring tennis). She constantly attacks - this is not Rafa for sure, this is Roger
foopyu nooui
foopyu nooui 8 dni temu
YES I knew she was going to win. CONGRATS AND MORE FUTURE TO YOU!
Marilyn 100
Marilyn 100 9 dni temu
Me encanta el juego de Swiatek 👏👏👏🎾💪🇦🇷
Luis Rodriguez arregui
Luis Rodriguez arregui 9 dni temu
Hermosa E'LLA...😍
foopyu nooui
foopyu nooui 8 dni temu
IGA will be the queen of Roland Garros and clay courts tournament with her sliding talent like Rafa .I am a Naomi fan lover but I salute Iga ..
Polish MeBanana
Polish MeBanana 9 dni temu
Polska Gurrom 🇵🇱🇵🇱
marek gusciora
marek gusciora 9 dni temu
piekna gra pani Swiatek,super sie oglada jak sie porusza z jaka lekkoscia i spokojem zrealizowala ten final
Łukasz Jurys
Łukasz Jurys 9 dni temu
my god that is a technical exchange of a ball...I am Polish though when I watched that clip....I was clapping hands every time She won.This is trully a hard staff to exchange ball in such high speed and a distance from a lines...We proud of Her . Signed : POLAND.
więcej informacji
więcej informacji 9 dni temu
Tamta co takie odgłosy wydaje
Fig Watkins
Fig Watkins 9 dni temu
Very impressive from the 19 year old!
Dawid Kornacki
Dawid Kornacki 9 dni temu
Hi I'm from Poland🇵🇱
Vivienne
Vivienne 9 dni temu
5:19..kenin blatantly trying to distract iga when she has 3 break points by “slipping” aka making noise banging her racquet 🙄
Tomasz Cisoń
Tomasz Cisoń 9 dni temu
This video 👍🏼💪🏼🎾👏🏽☺️❤️🇵🇱🚺🏆🥇
Tomasz Cisoń
Tomasz Cisoń 9 dni temu
This video 👍🏼💪🏼🎾☺️❤️
huttio srreu
huttio srreu 9 dni temu
Swiatek is like a female version of Nadal, she get's to almost every ball . . . .
_Przem0_
_Przem0_ 9 dni temu
POLSKA GUROOOOM!!!
huttio srreu
huttio srreu 9 dni temu
those backhands down the line
raktywacja chińskej republiki ludowej
raktywacja chińskej republiki ludowej 9 dni temu
plpost.info/chat/ns-ypnfLta6egqQ/wideo.html kiedyś to było nie to co teraz do
raktywacja chińskej republiki ludowej
raktywacja chińskej republiki ludowej 9 dni temu
plpost.info/chat/ns-ypnfLta6egqQ/wideo.html kiedyś to było nie to co teraz bo
Naomi-Rafa Tennis Champs
Naomi-Rafa Tennis Champs 9 dni temu
IGA will be the queen of Roland Garros and clay courts tournament with her sliding talent like Rafa .I am a Naomi fan lover but I salute Iga ..
gtoss chddy
gtoss chddy 9 dni temu
against Simona Halep.
M Chrzanowski
M Chrzanowski 9 dni temu
She plays like time slows for her before she hits that ball so she know what to do in almost ever situation.
David. Flores.
David. Flores. 9 dni temu
Felicitaciones por el triunfo.Y cumplas todos tus objetivos. CAMPEONA!!
Praneetha Perera
Praneetha Perera 9 dni temu
very sweet victory, congratulations
gtoss chddy
gtoss chddy 9 dni temu
Brawo
TOP XI
TOP XI 9 dni temu
I hope she doesn't become a Polish waste like Jerzy Janowicz
Kofi A
Kofi A 9 dni temu
Will have to subscribe now...for these beautiful long highlights!!!!
HKKL
HKKL 9 dni temu
12 different champion in the last 15 slams. Womens tennis is completely uncompetitive .It seems anyone can win. LoL. Zokkozone.com
Darius Nizoil
Darius Nizoil 9 dni temu
G_IGA IGA 🇵🇱👸🏻🎾💫🌞💐🥂🥳Regina Poloniae.
Gins Punnoose
Gins Punnoose 9 dni temu
did anyone feel annoyed when she was taking pics with masks on...i mean u need a face to a trophy...anyways swiatek was very good and she is going to be a force to reckon with..right from the first round she played a really good brand of tennis and looked very mature.
Gins Punnoose
Gins Punnoose 9 dni temu
Can U define a Nazi?
Mi K
Mi K 9 dni temu
@Gins Punnoose Nazis of 2020. You are so stupid.
Gins Punnoose
Gins Punnoose 9 dni temu
Lol...don't think Hitler ignored masks....please explain what masks and Nazis have in common..can't understand your logic...
Mi K
Mi K 9 dni temu
We shall ignore the corona virus? Only Nazis ignore the corona virus.
Lach D
Lach D 9 dni temu
I can't remember the last time I saw an unseeded player absolutely destroy a top seed in a final like this. It was incredible to watch. Flawless tennis from Iga. Particularly loved those backhands down the line
bilij pdan
bilij pdan 9 dni temu
Swiatek is like a female version of Nadal, she get's to almost every ball . . . .
Mi K
Mi K 9 dni temu
True.
Slim Jones
Slim Jones 10 dni temu
👚✈💛🦓🐭🐼🌟🌘🌗🎦🌖🌪🌫💙👙 *Jezus Chrystus jest Synem Bożym, który umarł i zmartwychwstał, aby dać nam życie wieczne.* *Obiecał również, aby uzdrowić swoje ciało.* *To jest prawdziwa miłość!!!* *(spójrz w niebo i zapytaj Go)* 👚✈💛🦓🐭🐼🌟🌘🌗🎦🌖🌪🌫💙👙
irfan ataulawal
irfan ataulawal 10 dni temu
Well she does play like Nadal, especially with that over the head swing and top spin
zielony bialy
zielony bialy 8 dni temu
she doesn't. Forehand is not important here. He mostly defends, runs a lot, keeps it safe. She attacks with every opportunity. She has this fluid but quick movement. This is all Roger-like.
stream troye sivan
stream troye sivan 10 dni temu
I wonder if views increase in here because people all around the world are replaying this talented girl or just polish people being obsessed with a pole again.
stream troye sivan
stream troye sivan 9 dni temu
@dwusuw fan I can tell
dwusuw fan
dwusuw fan 9 dni temu
both
Kimani Gregoire
Kimani Gregoire 10 dni temu
Rafa is her idol but her game looks more like Fed's. Especially that forehand. So much variation on that wing. Very impressive!
zielony bialy
zielony bialy 8 dni temu
Finally someone said it. Noobs scream Rafa Rafa just because she likes him... But it is interesting how she developed this fantastic Roger/Sampras attacking style while being a fan of Rafa...
bilij pdan
bilij pdan 9 dni temu
Iga, podziękowanie od zwykłego kibica.
Wojciech Radtke
Wojciech Radtke 10 dni temu
Amazing!
LCK
LCK 10 dni temu
polska gurom
Nor Koc
Nor Koc 10 dni temu
Brawo brawo Iga🇵🇱
Sebastian K
Sebastian K 10 dni temu
Brawo
D. Vu
D. Vu 10 dni temu
Bravo, Iga Swiatek.
Soinas Doyi
Soinas Doyi 10 dni temu
2 unbelievable things happened today: 19 year old 54 in the world Iga Swiatek won her first grand slam Roland Garros made 7 minute highlights (sorry lol)
Roman Guerra
Roman Guerra 10 dni temu
Why would she grunt on that shot?😂 1:33
dominic spiller
dominic spiller 10 dni temu
A new star is born
Einars Dubrovskis
Einars Dubrovskis 10 dni temu
Congratulations to Swiatek for becoming the first Polish tennis player to win a GS. Also Congratulations to Kenin for great match. Both of them had such great tournament. Congratulations to both of them. Both of them where so incredibly strong. And I wish them good luck in next season. Congrats to both of them from Latvia.
Soinas Doyi
Soinas Doyi 10 dni temu
Iga Swiatek shall be a great in future in tennis history. I pray for her!
marart197
marart197 10 dni temu
Congrats from Lithuania!
Einars Dubrovskis
FIrst Set Swiatek: *Super Sayan Blue Kaioken x20 Kamehamehaaa!!!!!!!!!!* Kenin: *Super Sayan Blue Finaaal Flaaaaaaash!!!!!!!!!!* 2nd set Kenin; *Super Sayan Blue Finaaaal Flaaaaash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Swiatek: *Autonomous Ultra Instinct Kaioken x20 Kamehamehaaaaaaaaa. OWARI DAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!* Kenin: *NANI?*
Einars Dubrovskis
First Set: Swiatek: *Owari Daaaaaa* Kenin: *That will not work on me* Swiatek: *Owari Daaaaaa* Kenin: *Nani?* Second Set: Swiatek: *Hakai* Kenin: *Noooooooooo*
anfeild8
anfeild8 10 dni temu
One of the most enjoyable French open iga was outstanding .and well done to the French open organisations ,it may of been a small crowd but there created a good atmosphere which came through on the TV screen
Tomek Martynowski
Tomek Martynowski 10 dni temu
Iga, podziękowanie od zwykłego kibica.
kurczax kurak
kurczax kurak 10 dni temu
Daj subika potrzebującym plpost.info/chat/va64f6qwuoxyfY4/wideo.html
sheltomo
sheltomo 10 dni temu
Kenin sure didn't attack Swiatek's BH too much and Kenin's movement was pretty slow. Good win for Swiatek!!!
Robert Marzec
Robert Marzec 10 dni temu
Gratulacje Iga i powodzenia w dalszych turniejach:)
Hamzà WéLzY
Hamzà WéLzY 10 dni temu
Congratulations frome Algeria
Spróbowaliśmy WSZYSTKICH Smaków Lays'ów!
36:16
Mniej Więcej
wyświetleń 551K
chillwagon - ziarnko do ziarnka
3:08
chillwagon
wyświetleń 2,3M
ODPALAMY SILNIK BMW V12 PO 21 LATACH POSTOJU!!!
19:46
Miłośnicy czterech kółek -zrób to sam
wyświetleń 617K
zibex XX Sergiusz - Quebonafide
3:19
zibex
wyświetleń 44K
Most Unorthodox Tennis Match Ever (50FPS)
17:54
FeatureTennis
wyświetleń 7M
Naomi Osaka vs Iga Swiatek Toronto 2019 Highlights
14:01
Ep. 12 - Nadal, Swiatek, and Mental Toughness
54:03
Tennis IQ Podcast
wyświetleń 574
The Day 18 Year Old Teenager Nadal SILENCED 15,000 HATERS
14:14
Daniil Medvedev vs Rafael Nadal Extended Highlights | US Open 2019 Final
44:51
Top 5 Shots - Roland-Garros
03:58
Roland Garros
wyświetleń 7M
Spróbowaliśmy WSZYSTKICH Smaków Lays'ów!
36:16
Mniej Więcej
wyświetleń 551K
chillwagon - ziarnko do ziarnka
3:08
chillwagon
wyświetleń 2,3M
ODPALAMY SILNIK BMW V12 PO 21 LATACH POSTOJU!!!
19:46
Miłośnicy czterech kółek -zrób to sam
wyświetleń 617K
zibex XX Sergiusz - Quebonafide
3:19
zibex
wyświetleń 44K
10 dziwnych i ciekawych faktów o ṭenisie
5:27
Planeta Faktów
wyświetleń 223K
NIEMOŻLIWE NIE ISTNIEJE: GRECJA I EURO 2004